Official I’m A Grumpy Old Woman My Lever Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt

We had to put up a sign in our community garden that says, “harvesting without permission is theft”. Your neighborhood must be quite the melting pot! The other day my wife yelled at an old lady who was helping herself to our passion fruit. She was yelling in Cantonese and says the lady was pretending not to Official I’m A Grumpy Old Woman My Lever Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt. understand and respond in bad Mandarin with a Cantonese accent I’m just an average American. I speak English and can middle though a tiny bit of Spanish and French. Like I can ask where the bathroom is, but unless they point I probably won’t understand the response.  Our volunteers (self-included) have issues with food scarcity, and we volunteer for a reason. I’d never deny an Official I’m A Grumpy Old Woman My Lever Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt hungry person food, but stealing all the eggplants is not the sign of a hungry person.  It’s cool that your sign provided info for people in need. Did the signs deter people from raiding the plots? Yeah, If someone is coming in and taking a tomato here and there (which I have no problem with), I haven’t noticed. Someone steals all of my passion fruits too! Pretty sure he was saying that his wife speaks Cantonese and can recognize Mandarin. There are. They are not native but grew from a flock. The story I heard was a place that imported and sold birds as pets caught fire and a bunch escaped like 100 years ago.


Official I'm A Grumpy Old Woman My Lever Of Sarcasm Depends On Your Level Of Stupidity Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Refinetee – CusTom – T-Shirt






Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Pretty Ali Gatie Running On My Mind Shirt

Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt

Beautiful Bigfoot Fishing Pumpkin Halloween Shirt