Hot Yes I’m A Tattoo Artist I Can Fix Stupid But It’s Gonna Hurt Shirt

I’ve never posted to AO3 before, actually. I post sporadically to Fanfiction.net, but I’ve never thought about posting any of my movie treatments there. Your analysis of the Hot Yes I’m A Tattoo Artist I Can Fix Stupid But It’s Gonna Hurt Shirt prequels as Greek myth is brilliant. Making Kylo Hamlet is great. I’d preserve the Kylo is Ben twist until the moment they meet in the fortress, but I love this. I love Rey being from a “thieves village” typesetting. This is really cool – I look forward to the next 2. Looking forward to the next entry!  Kept to Hot Yes I’m A Tattoo Artist I Can Fix Stupid But It’s Gonna Hurt Shirt when Han calls out to him. Adding to that, I suggest having Han say Kylo took his son from him, and Finn hides how he got in contact with Ren because of that, keeping hidden information that could have benefitted them all. Treating you like a twist is calling the audience stupid. Nitpicking aside, it’s a really great rewrite, good read. I like how more proactive Kylo is with that chase-sequence and how much thought you put into the “aesthetics”. Definitely looking forward to the other parts!


Hot Yes I'm A Tattoo Artist I Can Fix Stupid But It's Gonna Hurt Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Refinetee – CusTom – T-Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Pretty Ali Gatie Running On My Mind Shirt

Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt

Beautiful Bigfoot Fishing Pumpkin Halloween Shirt