Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt

By the way, I’m not a Christian. I think there is truth to all religions and I think the purpose of that was to divide us and lie to us. I think the 666 is Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt a misdirect maybe. See, what they do is they’ll let you know the truth, but then they attach it to a lie to confuse you and make other people not believe it. If you can point out one lie in every religion then they’re all full of shit right? Well, what if you could take the truth from every religion and combine it into one? I boiled down Jesus’s message to “seek truth and love each other”. God is love and love comes from God so that is Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt a given to me. What if by Jesus telling his followers that they would end up being persecuted and dying for him, especially in the end times, he meant they would be dying for love and truth. Truth is the enemy of Trump. These cannot exist for Trump to succeed. You’re on the right track here. The Bible itself. And the understanding I got from my use of psychedelics.



Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Refinetee – CusTom – T-Shirt





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Beautiful Bigfoot Fishing Pumpkin Halloween Shirt

Nice Frenchie Life Is Good Enjoy The Ride Shirt