Top I’ve Found The Key To Happiness Stay Away From Idiots Shirt

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers?? what was holiest and mightiest of all that the Top I’ve Found The Key To Happiness Stay Away From Idiots Shirt world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives? who will wipe this blood off us?? what water is there for us to clean ourselves?? what festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent?? is not the greatness of this deed too great for us?? must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it? I keep a folder on my computer called ‘picture of dead girls.’ It’s not what you think, but it’s still terrible. If she is, I download her pics and add them to my folder. It’s not the Top I’ve Found The Key To Happiness Stay Away From Idiots Shirt girls’ It’s the twisted thrill of realizing that she’s more or less forgotten, except perhaps by the most aggrieved friends and family members — and even they have to ease up on thinking about her constantly if they even hope to move on with their lives.



Top I've Found The Key To Happiness Stay Away From Idiots Hoodie



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Refinetee – CusTom – T-Shirt




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Pretty Ali Gatie Running On My Mind Shirt

Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt

Beautiful Bigfoot Fishing Pumpkin Halloween Shirt