Hot I’m Not Crazy I’m Special No Wait Maybe I’m Crazy Shirt

Also, the mate could you perhaps number your edits and updates cos right now it’s looking a  Hot I’m Not Crazy I’m Special No Wait Maybe I’m Crazy Shirt bit confusing, you have edits/updates at the top and at the end and also in the middle. Maybe not in the next few weeks but this why I have given myself until 2021. I made this position because we are likely to go sideways and if we do go up higher in my opinion we’re not going much higher however there’s more downside risk. A lot of money will come out of the stock market to pay taxes in July. This is fucking fantastic DD. Even bulls were opening SPY puts for a gap down on Monday. Things could get spicy. I would’ve bought a  Hot I’m Not Crazy I’m Special No Wait Maybe I’m Crazy Shirt shorter term and lower strike spy call and lined it up with OPs repo schedule. Yes SPX went up, but everything has been going up through April to June. The best time to buy would probably be if there’s really bad news and then the next day is a scheduled repo.


Hot I’m Not Crazy I’m Special No Wait Maybe I'm Crazy Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Pretty Ali Gatie Running On My Mind Shirt

Funny Peace Love 45 Donald Trump Shirt

Beautiful Bigfoot Fishing Pumpkin Halloween Shirt